At Better Life Maids our entire philosophy is based on hiring the very best people. We know that you only want the best, and that includes the people you choose to clean your home. Every house-cleaning team member of Better Life Maids exemplifies our CORE Values. These values are the vision of Angela Ricketts of St. Louis, one of our founders. She wanted to create a house cleaning company that shared her values, the kind of place that she had always searched for in her career. When you hire a maid service for your home, you know you are hiring the very best when you choose Better Life Maids.
Better Life Maids has the best training program in the residential cleaning industry. Your home will be in great hands when you choose Better Life Maids.
We have a pretty simple formula that helps us attract, train, and retain the best people in the home cleaning industry.
Better Jobs=Better Service
We offer top industry pay, and full benefits including health, vision, dental, retirement, PTO, and more. Because of our high standards, we attract like-minded people who want to work with A players and deliver delightful results.
A BETTER MAID SERVICE HIRING PROCESS
At Better Life Maids, we know what it takes to hire, train, and keep the best professional green house cleaning staff. We have industry-leading pay, great benefits incentives, and an uplifting work environment. We screen nearly 100 applicants for each new hire, and they go through a rigorous process. And we have some of the lowest turnover in the home cleaning industry. Our process is rigorous and proven.
- Application review
- Candidate invitation to interview
- Panel interview
- Orion Assessment
- Social Security trace and employment eligibility verification
- Federal criminal database search
- Behavior-based assessments
- Local county database and hand-pulled search
- Professional and personal reference check
- Employment history verification
- Motor vehicle record check
- 10-panel drug screen
- Professional House Cleaning Training & Certification
- Better Life Maids 1 on 1 training – 2 weeks minimum
- Ongoing professional development
- Ongoing screening and verification
- Quarterly Training
- Annual Training – a full day of customer service, team building, and skills building