Ladue House Cleaning
LADUE HOUSE CLEANING SERVICE
Ladue house cleaning service Better Life Maids provides green house cleaning services and professional maid services to Ladue, MO and surrounding St. Louis communities. Better Life Maids is dedicated to providing an exceptional cleaning service and has won awards for our customer service and high quality Ladue house cleaning services.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- SAFE NON-TOXIC CLEANING SOLUTIONS
- BETTER LIFE PRODUCTS SET THE STANDARD FOR SAFETY
- WEEKLY, ALTERNATING WEEKLY, & MONTHLY SERVICES
- PROFESSIONAL & HIGHLY SCREENED STAFF
- AWARD WINNING CUSTOMER SERVICE
- LICENSED, BONDED, & INSURED ST LOUIS MAID SERVICE
- 2012 BEST HOUSE CLEANING SERVICE OF THE YEAR
- BBB ACCREDITED & A RATED HOUSE CLEANING
- ANGIES LIST A RATED & SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER
Not just a Ladue house cleaning service, we are a green company. We strive to do business in an ethical manner that is respectful to our people, our clients, and our planet. Better Life Maids has won national and local awards for our customer service.
REAL HAPPY BETTER LIFE MAIDS CLIENTS
Olivia and her team were awesome! They were friendly and cheerful and did a great job with cleaning my house; they even wiped down the inside of my fridge (the job I hate the most). Thanks ladies!Katie K.
I had such a great first experience with Better Life Maids. They were on time, friendly, efficient and stayed within the cleaning time frame. They cleaned parts of my house I didn’t know could be clean! I also appreciate the eco-friendliness and that my house smelled clean without being overpowering. It was worth every penny and I will be calling again soon- I’m hooked. Brandy was amazing and I appreciate her professionalism. Katie was so accommodating on the phone too. Overall very positive. Thanks so much!Abby L.
They were excellent! Our house looks spotless. And for the price it was well worth it. All the cleaners were courteous and nice and they made sure we were comfortable with what they were cleaning. I will definitely be utilizing their services again.Christina S.