RETURN TO SERVICE PLAN
There are promising models showing we will be able to reopen in the next several weeks. Our goals through this time have been:
- Contribute to the community effort to slow the spread of the virus.
- Ensure the health and safety of our staff and clients.
- Ensure long-term health and continuity of business.
Based on this information, we will restart our residential cleaning service in stages starting April 27th.
Our staff will begin additional training the week prior that includes a variety of important topics including additional procedures and precautions.
We know many of you have continued to work in essential roles and have been working harder than ever before. For this reason, we will prioritize you and those clients that are most in need of our services.
What happens next:
- You will begin to receive reminders for upcoming visits.
- We have waived all cancellation fees, so if you need to skip for any reason, just let us know or reply to your cleaning reminders.
- There may be some catch-up cleaning due to the extended time between visits. We will do this at no charge, but we may need to spread it out over the next few visits. If you want a deep clean instead, please let us know and we can schedule that for you.
- Please let us know if you want to be given priority to resume services.
- Please review our daily certification before each visit.
We will continue to increase service capacity and plan to resume all regularly scheduled services by June 1st.