How to Reduce Allergens In Home
HOW TO REDUCE PET DANDER AND ALLERGENS
Learning how to reduce pet dander and other allergens in your home is an important part of cleaning for health. Cleaning frequently is an important part of reducing pet dander. On each Better Life Maids cleaning visit, we will do some critical tasks to help keep pet dander and other allergens at bay. We will dust your home top to bottom using microfiber cleaning cloths and dusters. Microfiber traps more dust and keeps it from resettling. We only use the entire line of Better Life all-natural household cleaning products. The products we use are an important part of how to reduce pet dander, while not introducing other harmful allergen triggers such as Formaldehyde, Ammonia, Sodium lauryl sulfate, D-limonene, Sodium hypochlorite, and many other harmful triggers. We also use 4 Stage Hepa filtration vacuums that have been proven to be an important step in how to reduce pet dander and other harmful allergens and allergen triggers.
Beyond a green house cleaning visit from Better Life Maids, there are a few key activities that you can do that will focus on how to reduce pet dander and other allergens.
- Wash fabrics such as pillowcases, sheets, couch upholstery, curtains, pet bedding, etc…
- Restricting pets to rooms with hard surface floors is helpful if at all possible.
- Keep pets off the couch, and definitely out of the bed.
- Replace the furnace filter often.
- Give your pet frequent baths (as often as twice weekly).
- Did we mention clean? Clean your home often and thoroughly.