Weekend of 6/17-6/19
It’s Father’s Day weekend! Get out and spend time with the family with one of these great events…instead of cleaning the house, of course!
Pooches in the Ballpark
- Saturday, June 18, Busch Stadium
- Grab your pooch and head to a pet-friendly section of the ballpark to see the St. Louis Cardinals take on the Texas Rangers. Ticket cost includes a Nestle Purina swag bag and pre-game costume parade on the field.
Father’s Day Car Show
- Sunday, June 19, 11am – 5pm, Wine Country Gardens
- Catch great views of the Missouri River Valley and enjoy a beverage while browsing over 150 cars, including restorations, classics, American and European on display.
Gateway Arch Riverboat Sunday Brunch Cruise
- Sunday, June 19, 1pm – 3pm, Gateway Arch Riverboats
- Relax Tom Sawyer-style with a Father’s Day riverboat cruise and brunch while you admire the sights along the MIssissippi and the sounds of a live Dixieland band!
Downtown Architectural Walking Tours
- Every Saturday, 10am – 3pm, Downtown
- Explore the historical and architectural legacy of Downtown St. Louis and learn about the many landmarks, hidden gems and events that shaped the city. Tours options include East, West & North Downtown.
Music of Elvis by the STL Symphony
- Sunday, June 19, 3pm, Powell Hall
- Celebrate Father’s Day with music the whole family can enjoy as the STL Symphony pays tribute to one of the greatest music icon to ever live, Elvis Presley!
Free Family Night at The Magic House
- Friday, June 17, 5:30pm – 9pm, The Magic House
- Enjoy over 100 exhibits for free every third Friday of the month!
St. Louis School of Rock Performance at the National Blues Museum
- Saturday, June 18, 12:30pm – 3pm, National Blues Museum
- Check out the newly opened National Blues Museum and catch some tunes from the St. Louis School Rock.
XtremeAIR St. Louis 5K at Forest Park
- Friday, June 17, Forest Park
- Combine your love of fitness with fun at this 5K obstacle course equip with inflatable obstacles. Perfect for a wide range of ages and fitness levels.
The Wizard of Oz at the Muny
- Monday, June 13 – Wednesday, June 22, The Muny
- The Muny kicks off it’s 2016 Season with its first production of The Wizard of Oz in 10 years!
Faust Historic Village Open House
- Sunday, June 19, 1pm – 5pm, Faust Park
- Experience St. Louis before the turn of the century as guides in period dress provide tours and answer questions about the historical homes and structures throughout the park.