20% OFF CLEANING FOR FIRST RESPONDERS
During the Covid-19 outbreak, we know that our healthcare and other critical social systems will be stretched and you will be working extra hours and spending much more time away from your friends and family. We hope we can be of service in any way we can. We are offering all first responders and military professionals 20% off cleaning services from Better Life Maids. Better Life Maids has always been committed to cleaning for health and safety. Now more than ever that is at the heart of what we do. You can get a free quote and book online. Just use promo code FIRSTRESPONDER or put “First Responder” in the notes section when booking and we will apply a 20% discount to your account moving forward through the Coronavirus outbreak.
Better Life Maids has taken extraordinary steps to keep our clients and staff safe during the Covid-19 outbreak. Some of these steps include:
- Increasing our cleaning protocols using products where appropriate that have been found to be effective against viruses such as coronavirus. Including an EPA Certified Disinfectant step with Brulin Brutab 6S. The Brutab 6S is a hospital-grade disinfectant that has been certified to be effective against emerging pathogens like the Covid-19 coronavirus.
- Adding more Purell hand sanitizer for employee use in cleaning kits and cars for recurring use. As well as being provided sanitizing wipes to use on equipment such as vacuums and other tools as necessary.
- In addition, we only use one set of disinfected tools per home. No contaminated tools ever enter your home. When we are done using the tools in a home they are sprayed with disinfectant and placed in a tote where they are later cleaned soaked in a disinfectant again.
- Vacuums, cleaning totes, and bottles are all disinfected between homes.
- We only use clean mops and cloths in every home. We have always been 100% committed to eliminating cross-contamination between homes and cleaning for health and safety. When a mop or cloth is used in high-risk area such as a bathroom, it is immediately removed from service for the day.
- Our staff are provided with and trained to use personal protective equipment including gloves, shoe covers, masks, and eye protection. This is for both your and our safety.
- We have implemented strict social distancing processes for our staff that will eliminate the risk of contagion spreading among our employees. First of all most of our staff have transitioned to a single model where they work on their own and are on average cleaning only a couple of homes per day. They are only provisioned supplies from the main office once to twice per week and they are not in contact with any other employees at that time. Any employees that are working in teams will be limited to teams of two. They will have their cars provisioned in the morning to eliminate contact with other employees and community spread.
- Our employees take extra hygiene steps as they enter and leave all homes. These include sanitizing their hands before entering a home, wearing gloves throughout the cleaning process, and they are taking extra disinfecting steps for all critical entry and exit points from a home.
- Our tenured employees all have at least 5 days of sick time available to them, and all employees can accrue PTO from day one of work at Better Life Maids. We are making it 100% clear to our employees to stay home if they are feeling at all unwell. No exceptions to this. We want them to be confident that they will still have a job if they are sick, and a source of income. That is not normally the case in our industry, and we believe the extra security that this provides will help reduce employees coming to work fearful of missed pay. We have also relaxed our attendance policy so that there are no worries that missed work at this time will affect there standing with Better Life Maids.
- We are staying up to date on the latest information and best practices regarding the Coronavirus. We thoroughly believe that education and applying what we are learning are some of the best safety precautions we can provide our clients and staff.
Having your home professionally cleaned for health and hygiene is why we are the best choice in choosing a home cleaning partner at this time. We believe we have created some of the best systems and processes in the home cleaning industry to help combat the spread of the coronavirus.